Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eyes Like an Angel




This is a photo my cousin Sharon took when she came for a visit recently. After playing with the photo this is the copy she sent me. I fell in love with it and had to share!! Thanks Sharon!!


Kaitlyn just fell in love with her cousin! I haven't seen Sharon for a few years, our families sort of lost touch :o( Kaitlyn usually won't let people get too close, strangers make her nervous. However, the first thing Sharon asked when she walked in the door (I had Kaitlyn on my shoulder) was..."can I hold her"? I hesitated for a second but asked her to sit down and I'd hand Kaitlyn to her. This was the result...a number of minutes with both Kaitlyn and Sharon smiling and talking. In fact Kaitlyn wouldn't be quiet the entire time Sharon held her. She seemed to enjoy every moment...and she didn't choke!!!





Talk, talk, talk two chatty girls! I think fun was had by all!





Kaitlyn was checking out her cousin Owen!!! Yes Owen!! Sharon and I both named our first-borns Owen. It's so funny that we would pick the same name! Needless to say our families had lost touch for awhile!





Sharon and I! Can you see the family resemblance?





The boys all had fun too! Sharon's Owen is the same age as my twins. Three Little Monkeys Jumping on The Bed.....er trampoline!!!


1 comment:

Devon said...

She is so beautiful! I love the picture!!!